The Goddamn "KIX" Band

anamal

Any one here attending this show on 12/13/08 , myself and 3 friends are traveling from NH to Long Island to catch Kix with Spread Eagle Opening the show. if u are ..i'll gladly buy ya a brewski..........

I was thinking about heading up for that show and the other one that weekend.... But then they booked 3 shows much closer to me, one being New Years Eve. So I'm not sure if I'll be up there or not. I'll keep you posted.

I should find out tonight if I'm going up to the NJ and NY shows. I'm going to see Funny Money tonight...If I can get put on the guest list up there I'll go. They always tell me never to hesitate to ask about the guest list but I always feel guilty if I ask. I think I have only asked 3 times and have been on it each time. But with the holidays I shouldn't spend money on myself (ie: KIX shows)... Although by the time I buy gas and a hotel room for the night I'm sure I'll be looking at somewhere around $150 to $200 anyway.

Dave!

Have a great time, I'm so happy for you that you wouldn't believe. I love the fact that Kix still have fans that will think the world of the band!!! Wish I was there!!!

Anamal

I hope you get to have a beer with the chap above (that Dave bloke!)...mainly because he's a bloody good fella! I can't even describe the favours he's done for me ...top geezer! Have a great time ..I hope you get together ...have a beer for me ...KIX RULE!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Danny...

Have a great time at the KIX concert on Saturday night. I'm sure you will find it worth the long drive. I'm not sure what the weather will be like up that way but be careful and have a safe trip. :beerbang:

~ Dave ~

Dave, the band was excellent , great live show..i had a great time...place was packed. It was like 1989 all over again, suprise of the night for me was when they played she dropped me the bomb.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll tell ya... I just saw three KIX shows in the last 5 days and as hard as it may seem to believe these guys just keep getting better and better.

Also... For all members in the US...Look for KIX to do a small summer tour (8 to 10 shows). If this show hits your town (or anywhere withing 200 miles) don't miss it. :headbanger: