Seventh Rize Set To Release 'Full Moon'

chavisrecs

Press Release

November 19, 2008

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SEVENTH RIZE has signed on with CHAVIS RECORDS for the release of 'FULL MOON'. 'FULL MOON' is produced by Bobby Rock (Nelson, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, Hardline), with songs co-written with Bruce Turgon (Foreigner, Places Of Power). SEVENTH RIZE hails from Texas and is comprised of Stacy Humphries-vocals, Sulli-drums, Jerry Stone-guitars, and David Hamilton-bass.

'FULL MOON' is set to be released in February 2009.

SEVENTH RIZE performed live on VH1 in July at an event for 'Bret Michaels - Rock Of Love' alumni - Rodeo, which led the band to write and record the track 'To Love Rodeo, To Win Rodeo'. Impressed with the track, VH1 has decided to license the track and use it with a future show. 'To Love Rodeo, To Win Rodeo' was co-written and produced by Bruce Turgon.

SEVENTH RIZE will be supporting 'FULL MOON' in 2009. A CD release party is currently being planned with the first single 'Full Moon' going to radio December 2nd. SEVENTH RIZE is managed by Discoverstars Music Management.

For more information visit www.chavisrecords.net, www.myspace.com/chavisrecords, www.seventhrize.net, www.myspace.com/seventhrize.

Press Release

November 19, 2008

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SEVENTH RIZE has signed on with CHAVIS RECORDS for the release of 'FULL MOON'. 'FULL MOON' is produced by Bobby Rock (Nelson, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, Hardline), with songs co-written with Bruce Turgon (Foreigner, Places Of Power). SEVENTH RIZE hails from Texas and is comprised of Stacy Humphries-vocals, Sulli-drums, Jerry Stone-guitars, and David Hamilton-bass.

'FULL MOON' is set to be released in February 2009.

SEVENTH RIZE performed live on VH1 in July at an event for 'Bret Michaels - Rock Of Love' alumni - Rodeo, which led the band to write and record the track 'To Love Rodeo, To Win Rodeo'. Impressed with the track, VH1 has decided to license the track and use it with a future show. 'To Love Rodeo, To Win Rodeo' was co-written and produced by Bruce Turgon.

SEVENTH RIZE will be supporting 'FULL MOON' in 2009. A CD release party is currently being planned with the first single 'Full Moon' going to radio December 2nd. SEVENTH RIZE is managed by Discoverstars Music Management.

For more information visit www.chavisrecords.net, www.myspace.com/chavisrecords, www.seventhrize.net, www.myspace.com/seventhrize.

Is this the same band who released "Visceral Rock" back in 2000? :unsure:

Wow, not a band I thought I'd ever hear from again... if it is those same guys (and one would assume so). Could be interesting.

It IS the same band. Interesting. Gotta dig out the "Visceral Rock" disc and have a listen to it again. I can't really remember what they sound like. Pretty good I suppose since I have it :whistle:

Another thing I noticed: Is the drummer the only original member from the band who released "Visceral Rock"?! :blink: