TIME WARP RECORDS.....ITALY

I don't know if this is an old thread, because I'm too lazy to check.

A friend of mine got me a c.d. of the band MAYDAY (A.O.R. GREATS). When she gave me it, it was still wrapped in plastic and it wasn't a cutout. It was also too dark to notice. When I got it home I noticed it was on TIME WARP RECORDS from ITALY. She spent $25.00 on it and I don't have the nerve to tell her it was a bootleg.

Can someone please make a list of bootleg companies so us clueless ones can tell what is a bootleg from an original?

I don't know if this is an old thread, because I'm too lazy to check.

A friend of mine got me a c.d. of the band MAYDAY (A.O.R. GREATS). When she gave me it, it was still wrapped in plastic and it wasn't a cutout. It was also too dark to notice. When I got it home I noticed it was on TIME WARP RECORDS from ITALY. She spent $25.00 on it and I don't have the nerve to tell her it was a bootleg.

Can someone please make a list of bootleg companies so us clueless ones can tell what is a bootleg from an original?

There is a thread that was done about a year or so ago that has them all listed.......I'm sure someone can post the link to that thread, or you can do a search for it.

I believe this is the thread JLPRocks is speaking of...

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.ph...mp;hl=time+warp

:drink:

Thanx Fellas!

To tell you the truth, I have purchased a few boots in my day. I will keep them until someone out there reissues them.

I met BILL PETERS (OWNER OF AUBURN RECORDS) a couple of years ago. I told him I purchased a c.d. version of BLACK DEATH not knowing it was a boot. He didn't seem angry, he actually thought it was cool that someone was actually bootlegging his releases.