Wow... how quickly things change...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...id=220246849714

Ebay seller bigfiveidea

I won a Twisted sister CD from this character on June 18th. At the time I placed my bid, this guy had 100% positive feedback, with over 200 positive transactions. Well, beginning on that very same day, things started going downhill rapidly.... :spvader:

Those buyers complain way too late ! Why don't they have a look at the rating before they start bidding ? That's stupid .... ! :hammer:

You almost have to wonder if something may have happened to the seller... (health maybe?) It seems if he had planned to rip people off he would have just randomly listed some more valuable CDs... Althought it is kind of strange how there are a few possitives sprinkled in.

I found one negative interesting... Gregory2809 say ~ "never got c.d. he has bad rating. ebay must get him off! whos paying me back?"

The guy is worried about getting his .15 cents back...LOL (I don't know, just struck me as kind of funny).

As Delbert had stated in a previous thread, "eBay would be to busy collecting listing fees and commissions to be worried about these non existent sales"

But I do hope that guy gets his refund on that 15 cent CD he did not receive otherwise he might struggle to pay his mortgage this month :lol:

Those buyers complain way too late ! Why don't they have a look at the rating before they start bidding ? That's stupid .... ! :hammer:

Because, when they started bidding, he had 100% positive feedback.

As stated, by June 18th everything was great, and all these auctions finished prior to then!

Because, when they started bidding, he had 100% positive feedback.

As stated, by June 18th everything was great, and all these auctions finished prior to then!

Is that so ?? OK ........., I overlooked that one. :anon: That sucks !

You almost have to wonder if something may have happened to the seller... (health maybe?) It seems if he had planned to rip people off he would have just randomly listed some more valuable CDs... Althought it is kind of strange how there are a few possitives sprinkled in.

I found one negative interesting... Gregory2809 say ~ "never got c.d. he has bad rating. ebay must get him off! whos paying me back?"

The guy is worried about getting his .15 cents back...LOL (I don't know, just struck me as kind of funny).

The guy might of died, who knows