helterskelter2008 has been denied!

Too late for Michael Butt and I. I sure hope the neg he left Michael gets removed because this idiot got NARUed.

I was hoping ebay would remove that neg he left me and it looks like they did.....so I guess this all worked out in the end....Dave, did you get a neg from him as well? if so was it removed?

Too late for Michael Butt and I. I sure hope the neg he left Michael gets removed because this idiot got NARUed.

No neg, but I didn't file a non payment claim so gave him no reason to get back at me. Glad he's gone.

Thanks to ebays laughable automated screening security of new members that re-register after being kicked off countless times, Rob/Chris or luck313, sleaze4ever, glamster1970, helterskelter2008, & whatever other alias IDs this jerkoff has used in the past is back with his latest ebay ID:

heavymetalhaven70

If you are like me & many others on these boards who have had the misfortune of dealing with this DORK, please join me in adding this new ID to your blocked bidders list!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like ebay is getting a bit quicker or someone is reporting it faster(more likely!) as heavymetalhaven70 ID is now NLARUd...

I'm sure his new ID is already up & running but shouldn't take long to figure it out - just have to look for a new member in PA bidding on high-priced demo tapes...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...