What do you think of this guy ?

Have a look at this auction:

Ruscha - Come alive

And then read the negative feedbacks. Does this look strange to you ?? :unsure:

It's sellers like this that give eBay a bad name. In all his responses to the negative feedback it states "buyer didn't read the listing". Well the listing repeatedly says "be sure of what you're bidding on as bids are final". Meaning: NO REFUNDS. It also doesn't state anywhere this is "original" or "official release" or anything.

AVOID THIS CLOWN.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

76% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • You have to use a VPN to watch in the USA. I did anyway.
    • Perhaps that's cause you think about what we think wrong, an accident has nothing to do with anything, an accident requires there to be a preset intention behind it, no Atheists I know believe it's an accident, you know the only thing Atheists all have in common is we do not subscribe to the myth of the deity, god or higher power, of any kind, this is it, then we are worm food, not all Atheists subscribe to the same meaning or philosophy, we don't all believe in the same science, or anything, I personally feel as though (this might fly over your head even as simple as it is) I believe we are a mathematical equation, everything just happened to line up right and all the elements it took to kick start life, they all happened, look around, look at the universe, everything is dead, life only exists, here, that we know of, and I don't do hypothetical, I also believe life may not be as important as we believe it is, I mean of course we think it's the greatest thing around, cause without it then we don't exist, but you ever thought maybe in the big scheme of things, it's not that relevant, Ive also wondered if it's maybe antiquated in aspect of the universe, maybe life was something primitive, and we are the last, maybe we are the first, what I do know is as young as 5 yrs old i was dragged to the Mormon church, and I never ever ever believed in any of it, not once, I thought adults were fucking psychos, everything about it sounded suspect from day 1 to a 5 yr old boy, and Ive never seen or met anyone who was dead, lots of people have and they have places for those poor people, I believe it was made up by a bunch of guys, either to fill the vacuum not knowing about shit, or it was made to control the morons, watch Book of Eli, I still celebrate Xmas, it's a holiday, it's the winter solstice, it's a time to be with your family if you have any, if not then it's a time to hang out with friends, it's the biggest consumer spending day, you don't gotta believe in spaghetti monsters in the sky to have a great time at Xmas, just let yourself enjoy it for what it is and not hook some fairy tale to it. 
    • Some more from Hawking's last book before his death: "I think the universe was spontaneously created out of nothing, according to the laws of science," Hawking, who died in March, wrote. "If you accept, as I do, that the laws of nature are fixed, then it doesn't take long to ask: What role is there for God?"   In life, Hawking was a vocal champion of the Big Bang theory — the idea that the universe began by exploding suddenly out of an ultradense singularity smaller than an atom. From this speck emerged all the matter, energy and empty space that the universe would ever contain, and all that raw material evolved into the cosmos we perceive today by following a strict set of scientific laws. To Hawking and many like-minded scientists, the combined laws of gravity, relativity, quantum physics and a few other rules could explain everything that ever happened or ever will happen in our known universe.     "If you like, you can say the laws are the work of God, but that is more a definition of God than a proof of his existence," Hawking wrote.   With the universe running on a scientifically guided autopilot, the only role for an all-powerful deity might be setting the initial conditions of the universe so that those laws could take shape — a divine creator who caused the Big Bang to bang, then stepped back to behold His work.   "Did God create the quantum laws that allowed the Big Bang to occur?" Hawking wrote. "I have no desire to offend anyone of faith, but I think science has a more compelling explanation than a divine creator."   Hawking's explanation begins with quantum mechanics, which explains how subatomic particles behave. In quantum studies, it's common to see subatomic particles like protons and electrons seemingly appear out of nowhere, stick around for a while and then disappear again to a completely different location. Because the universe was once the size of a subatomic particle itself, it's plausible that it behaved similarly during the Big Bang, Hawking wrote.   "The universe itself, in all its mind-boggling vastness and complexity, could simply have popped into existence without violating the known laws of nature," he wrote.   That still doesn't explain away the possibility that God created that proton-size singularity, then flipped the quantum- mechanical switch that allowed it to pop. But Hawking says science has an explanation here, too. To illustrate, he points to the physics of black holes — collapsed stars that are so dense, nothing, including light, can escape their pull.   Black holes, like the universe before the Big Bang, condense into a singularity. In this ultra-packed point of mass, gravity is so strong that it distorts time as well as light and space. Simply put, in the depths of a black hole, time does not exist.   Because the universe also began as a singularity, time itself could not have existed before the Big Bang. Hawking's answer, then, to what happened before the Big Bang is, "there was no time before the Big Bang."   "We have finally found something that doesn’t have a cause, because there was no time for a cause to exist in," Hawking wrote. "For me this means that there is no possibility of a creator, because there is no time for a creator to have existed in."   This argument will do little to persuade theistic believers, but that was never Hawking's intent. As a scientist with a near-religious devotion to understanding the cosmos, Hawking sought to "know the mind of God" by learning everything he could about the self-sufficient universe around us. While his view of the universe might render a divine creator and the laws of nature incompatible, it still leaves ample space for faith, hope, wonder and, especially, gratitude.   "We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe," Hawking concludes the first chapter of his final book, "and for that I am extremely grateful."   Originally published on Live Science.
    • Yesterday Gone - Rox Diamond
    • Decay Of Humanity - Despair
    • Local news here still gives the daily tally of new cases, number of deaths, number in the ICU, and the percentage of positive tests. Now they've recently added children under 12. Among the top stories every single day. I'm so sick of it I don't even watch the news anymore. Propaganda machines.
    • I'm not normally one for conspiracy, but I have been wondering what the motivation has been for the elites to continue this control of the population. It seems that since covid started there has been a massive redistribution of wealth - from the middle and working class to the 1% (of which the media and politicians are part). It's all about the $. Covid has been amazing for boosting the elites already astronomical wealth at the expense of the rest of us. We are the new serfs.
    • I bet they're probably supposed to be resistant to the first two shots, but amazingly, just as they need the panic to return to get people to take the booster shot, I have a feeling that the booster shot will save the day? So everyone, go out and get your soon-to-be mandatory booster, because if you don't, this week's variant will kill you immediately.  And please feel free to quote me at the time, that some urgently lethal new strain will pop up just as numbers for the fourth booster shot begin to drop too. 
    • Lambda, Mu and now Omicron are all "supposedly" resistant to the vaccines and highly transmissible.  But I agree, enough is enough. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.