A question on ebay negatives?

I had 2 buyers that never paid for my auctions in the last 3 weeks, Ive emailed them several times, they say the checks in the mail, but that check must coming from Antarctica as long as its taking. I want to leave negatives. I didnt file a non paying alert until 10-11 days , can these buyers that didnt pay. leave me a negative even after I put in a non paying bidder complaint against them?Does anyone know? Im really getting tired of these deadbeat bidders that think this is a game or something..........

Have they posted a response to your non paying bidder complaints? if not, then when they try and leave a negative ebay will remove the negative due to no response by the buyer...if they have responded I think they can leave a negative.....most non paying bidders do not respond to the complaints at all, so they get their negatives they leave, removed...hope that helps....

I had 2 buyers that never paid for my auctions in the last 3 weeks, Ive emailed them several times, they say the checks in the mail, but that check must coming from Antarctica as long as its taking. I want to leave negatives. I didnt file a non paying alert until 10-11 days , can these buyers that didnt pay. leave me a negative even after I put in a non paying bidder complaint against them?Does anyone know? Im really getting tired of these deadbeat bidders that think this is a game or something..........

Agreed.... I always email the buyer and tell them if they dont respond they have 7 additional days to pay before the NPA is finalized. I tell them if they do respond I can finalize it immediatel and cause a strike on there account. I leave out the part about negative on purpose so when the 7 days are up I cant get a negative

Have they posted a response to your non paying bidder complaints? if not, then when they try and leave a negative ebay will remove the negative due to no response by the buyer...if they have responded I think they can leave a negative.....most non paying bidders do not respond to the complaints at all, so they get their negatives they leave, removed...hope that helps....

Have they posted a response to your non paying bidder complaints? if not, then when they try and leave a negative ebay will remove the negative due to no response by the buyer...if they have responded I think they can leave a negative.....most non paying bidders do not respond to the complaints at all, so they get their negatives they leave, removed...hope that helps.

They havent made any reply yet, been 3-4 days since i put in the non paying claims, I think I will wait the 7 days before I leave negatives, Thanks for the info...........

It's a moot point. In a few weeks you won't be able to leave anything but positive feedback for buyers anyway, thanks to eBay's lamebrained new policy.

Well they have tried to start early as I had a idiot leave me negative out of the blue. That pisses me off when they dont say a word and just leave it. So being the nice person I am I returned the favor and sent him the withdraw request, Instantly he withdrew the feedback and changed ids. I dont think the guy had a clue the new feedback wasnt in effect yet.