Metalheadinahalf?

Jamie Levine is back, once he was pooopylove and 0313ja (now no longer registered on eBay) and now he's metalheadinahalf, a zero feedbacker with a big thirst for rare CDs. He won a CD from me last weekend, and no payment/contact yet. He's also gone shopping on eBay in a BIG WAY over the last week or so, and I'm wondering when the negs and non-paying bidder reports will start pouring in. If you're a seller who he's won from, get ready to re-list.

Martin Levine (windsoreyes2), however, remains a solid buyer and a fast payer.

Pretty much every one knows how much I hate this guy.I've got him NARUed at least 10 times in the past 2 years. At lease report him and get him kicked off again. He and Arwine must have had over 50 id's each....Arwine must be at 100 by now. Ebay sucks at getting rid of these assholes.

He'll be right back... just a matter of time.... Or minutes for that matter :whistle:

I've asked the ebay people many times now how it's possible for someone like Arwine to continually re-register, using the same address, phone number and mostly the same names and they always have the same run-around about how they do their best and rely on vigilant ebayers such as myself to report these people. I then asked them if it wouldn't just be easier to put up a red flag in their system any time someone tries to register with the flagged address, and save alot of other ebayers their time, seller credit, listing fees, etc.. I then got the same run-around answer again....

That is equal to:

"Shut the fuck up and just pay your seller fees and listing fees and quit bothering us" <_<

He'll be right back... just a matter of time.... Or minutes for that matter :whistle:

I've asked the ebay people many times now how it's possible for someone like Arwine to continually re-register, using the same address, phone number and mostly the same names and they always have the same run-around about how they do their best and rely on vigilant ebayers such as myself to report these people. I then asked them if it wouldn't just be easier to put up a red flag in their system any time someone tries to register with the flagged address, and save alot of other ebayers their time, seller credit, listing fees, etc.. I then got the same run-around answer again....

That is equal to:

"Shut the fuck up and just pay your seller fees and listing fees and quit bothering us" <_<

:rofl2:

Funny comment. However, the truth makes it not so funny. It's like Ebay telling us

:butt: