BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE "Scream, Aim, Fire"

TIM (2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoT1oRnSK88

This is one of the heavier tracks off their new disc, & a slightly strange single choice, but I love it. Like a cross between Trivium & As I Lay Dying... :banger:

new album? Wha?

why didnt i get the memo??

Yep, this is the title-track. It's probably the heaviest tune & there are some much more commercial numbers, but they obviously wanted a hard-hitting opener. The albums officially out in a couple of weeks...

I like that alot. First thing that is blatantly obvious is the lack of screaming, which is a good thing. Yeah, it's a heavy track but nowhere near as screamy as 99% of the debut. Excellent. :) I can't wait for this one.

• 1 year later...

Did you guys know a deluxe edition of this album was released with 4 unreleased songs? Possibly all newly recorded for deluxe edition?

None of the 4 are as heavy as the album and it's a shame they're not part of the proper version as it would have given the album a little more variety. I actually really like all 4 of these songs. These are the songs:

12. Road to Nowhere

13. Watching Us Tonight

14. One Good Reason Why

15. Ashes of the Innocent

12. Road to Nowhere

13. Watching Us Tonight

14. One Good Reason Why

15. Ashes of the Innocent

They must be new songs. The first one is a 3/4 ballad, finally rocking out at the end - no screaming. The next two are uptempo rockers - again, no screaming. Only the final song is a ball-tearer with some screaming vocals. But based on the rest of 'Scream aim fire' these were either left off because they were too soft for the CD, or they are newly recorded songs indicating a more scream-free direction the band might be taking. Either way, as I say, all 4 are better than most of 'Scream Aim Fire', which I still did enjoy, but it was nowhere near as good as 'The Poison'.