Hardcore Superstar

To the THREE of you that all independently hooked me up with this within hours of hearing I didn't have it yet... THANK YOU!!!

That's why this place will always kick ass as far as I'm concerned. :drink:

To the THREE of you that all independently hooked me up with this within hours of hearing I didn't have it yet... THANK YOU!!!

:beerbang: .You Like?? It's great IMO!!! :beerbang:

:beerbang: .You Like?? It's great IMO!!! :beerbang:

:anon: haven't uh... actually listened to it yet... I'm putting it on now, let's see what this puppy sounds like... :banger:

If I'm one of those people then your welcome, and if I'm not one of those people then I'm sorry.

Either way this cd will kick your ass.

If I'm one of those people then your welcome, and if I'm not one of those people then I'm sorry.

You are one of those people but you should still be sorry... I was kind of expecting you to show up at my house with the CD and a keg of Goose Island. Really quite a letdown... :(

You are one of those people but you should still be sorry... I was kind of expecting you to show up at my house with the CD and a keg of Goose Island. Really quite a letdown... :(

I should of known that was what you wanted. My bad.

I should of known that was what you wanted. My bad.

It's cool... just another letdown in a life full of the same... :crying: