Katandkira75 on eBay

I'm just wondering if you are going to pay for your items you won on eBay!! I have tried to email you personally but no response. Please don't let me down (or any other sellers you deal with!)

Like some clever guy told me. "The moors and moors he bids, the less and less he pays".

He owes me a few payments as well. I had to report an unpaid items dispute and still no response.

I think the 6 negs he received today may have doomed us all. Once he gets the negs rollin' and he's over his head on payments he tends to fold and disappear, only to re-appear a few months later to start the pattern all over again.

I hope he does come through, but I've been down this road many times before with this bidder.

Like some clever guy told me. "The moors and moors he bids, the less and less he pays".

He owes me a few payments as well. I had to report an unpaid items dispute and still no response.

I think the 6 negs he received today may have doomed us all. Once he gets the negs rollin' and he's over his head on payments he tends to fold and disappear, only to re-appear a few months later to start the pattern all over again.

I hope he does come through, but I've been down this road many times before with this bidder.

I just received payment from Katandkira75... thanks to Dave Moors for allaying my fears. CDs on their way!

Well it took all of ten minutes after posting to receive the payment. My faith has been restored and the cd's will be shipped ASAP. Thanks!

I bid on some of those items he got negs on and others he jacked the price up on so I didn't bother. I hate it when guys do that and you lose out on an item and then find out that they didn't bother to pay the seller. Why bid on it at all if you're just gonna stiff people :lame:

Thanks for the 'heads up' fellas!