Vigilante & Uncle Saxon

Just wanted to give some props to VIGILANTE and UNCLE SAXON for our recent trades... both are totally cool guys and easy to deal with. Vigilante has the unique distinction of being my first-ever international trade!

Thanks guys!

:beerbang:

Just wanted to give some props to VIGILANTE and UNCLE SAXON for our recent trades... both are totally cool guys and easy to deal with. Vigilante has the unique distinction of being my first-ever international trade!

Thanks guys!

Backed. Vigalante is a stand up guy and what is cooler than sending a package to Slavania....

Thanks guys!

Backed. Vigalante is a stand up guy and what is cooler than sending a package to Slavania....

The gal behind the counter in my post office had no idea where Slovenia was when I went to ship his package... she looked at the address and then looked at me like I had made it up. (Yea, you got me, you're on Candid Camera. Do you really think I am spending $4.75 to mail a package to a non-existent country, DUMBASS?) She finally had to pull out a big book and look it up and finally went "Ohhh YEAH, HERE it is! Who knew?" Oy. :blink:

Thanks guys!

The gal behind the counter in my post office had no idea where Slovenia was when I went to ship his package... she looked at the address and then looked at me like I had made it up. (Yea, you got me, you're on Candid Camera. Do you really think I am spending $4.75 to mail a package to a non-existent country, DUMBASS?) She finally had to pull out a big book and look it up and finally went "Ohhh YEAH, HERE it is! Who knew?" Oy. :blink:

By the way where is it? :anon:

Thanks guys!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia

:lol:

Thanks guys!

Thank you. :drink:

Thanks guys!

Thank you. :drink:

I live to enlighten and educate. :lol: