Song Game

Bubbasmama

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Album  Rock Your Soul released last month. Full album...  
    • From  https://www.brevsullivanguitar.com/   Brev Sullivan is a Florida based guitarist proficient in multiple genres, tours with several rock groups and was the touring guitarist for 5 times grammy nominated jazz legend Ira Sullivan. He has appeared as a guest soloist with the Miami Symphony Orchestra (MISO) conducted by acclaimed Maestro Eduardo Marturet. Brev was also the guitarist in the band "Arsenal" for Tom Cruise (a.k.a Stacee Jaxx) in the 2012 Warner Bros film,  "Rock of Ages", and was featured in the Jan 2012 issue of Guitar Player Magazine.   Brev's recent  appearances include Guitar Player mag 2018, supporting band for KISS KRUISE IV, and as"METAL The Tour" Brev has also  performed onstage with 80’s icons Lita Ford, Kip Winger, LA Guns & Quiet Riot. He is currently an endorsing artist for  Eventide, DV Mark Amps, Floyd Rose,  Fishman,Seymour Duncan pickups, The Beat Buddy pedal, Spectraflex Cables, Xotic Pedals, The Roadie Tuner, Neck Illusions, and Hawk Picks. Brev studied with jazz legend Joe Diorio of California's GIT and Simon Salz .  Good album, 8 tracks 3 of which are instrumental but the vocal tracks are great. Full album...  
    • First go at Wolfclub and this is good good stuff. 
    • Ride It - the End Machine
    • Suffer More - Doomsday Outlaw
    • Took another much needed mental health trip to my happy place (the second hand book/music store) after work today. Took some diggin' but I found two goodies: Black Sabbath - Forbidden (original I.R.S. Records press from '95. I already have the album on a bootleg Russian 2-on-1 combo with TYR, but I couldn't pass it up) KISS - Hot In The Shade ...one of their least essential albums IMO, which is why it took me this long to finally get it on CD. Now the only KISS studio album I don't have on CD is Crazy Nights, which I abso-frickin-lutely despise, but I know damn well that if and when I come across it used somewhere down the road, my collectors' O.C.D. is going to win out over my common sense...
    • Smash Into Pieces - Ghost Code Had this preordered from the band but it was sent over a month ago and still hasn't arrived  purchased from another seller and arrived two days later.
    • I believe they have brought their other brother in to make 4 band members. Maybe they have a bass player now lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.