Song Game

Bubbasmama

Jay I was just kidding. Sorry. :( I meant no harm.

It's not you Dave, it was me. It just happens to me all the time and my patience was wearing especially thin this morning. (You know how when you get bad and even all the LITTLE things bother you?)

If I don't get riled up over Jason, I certainly don't care about a joke between friends. I apologize that my comments seemed to convey that, though. Thanks for thinking of my feelings, though. It's much appreciated.

Jay I was just kidding. Sorry. :( I meant no harm.

It's not you Dave, it was me. It just happens to me all the time and my patience was wearing especially thin this morning. (You know how when you get bad and even all the LITTLE things bother you?)

If I don't get riled up over Jason, I certainly don't care about a joke between friends. I apologize that my comments seemed to convey that, though. Thanks for thinking of my feelings, though. It's much appreciated.

Hey no problem, man. I have them days too. Just wanted you to know I didn't mean anything. It's been a off and on weekend like that fro me too. Glad there was no problem. Don't like to ever upset anybody.

Red Rose - Roxx Gang