Impellitteri - Screaming Symphony

Agreed, it's probably a boot. I have the original Japanese release of this, and there is a full booklet.

What is the print quality of the tray card? How about the disc?

What you may have is an original disc and tray card, but someone lost the booklet and printed up a front card. I've seen that happen on numerous occasions.

-Dan

the cd was sealed and the disc is new, which makes me even more suspicious.

the disc is black and it's written only impellitteri*screaming symphony on it.

print quality not the best also. but i remember that printing on the european version of system x was awful, too.

i guess it's a bootleg. what are my rights in this occasion?

yes this is the guy. so he knows they are bootlegs.

and this one definitely is, there are not written even the names of the people that play in the cd, nothing!

can i ask for a refund? Problem is that since i opened it its condition changed from SS to Mint-never played. (although he could seal it again i suppose)

what are my options in this case?

yes this is the guy. so he knows they are bootlegs.

and this one definitely is, there are not written even the names of the people that play in the cd, nothing!

can i ask for a refund? Problem is that since i opened it its condition changed from SS to Mint-never played. (although he could seal it again i suppose)

what are my options in this case?

The seller's name is Nancy Hamilton. I started a thread on one of her items a little while back. It is called Force 3 - WARRIOR OF LIGHT... in the Buy/Sell/Trade section. I bumped it up so you can find it easily.

Demand a refund and accept nothing less. She is lying to you about having no problems before. She has had to refund at least 4-5 people that I know of, and she told all of them (including me) "I never had any problems before." I know because I have been in touch with several of her customers. So basically she is full of DOGCHIPS! She KNOWS she is selling boots, and she is preying on those interested in rare Christian items.

PM me if you like. Hope this helps.

Nancy Hamilton is known for selling cdr bootlegs which she claims to be "Japanese imports".

What I'd probably do is boldly blackmail her that if she doesnt refunds you asap, you will take good pictures of the bootleg and will post the link as negative feedback to her for everyone to see what she sells. If she's clever she would not let this happen.

Then again she is a super-quack so it probably wont work, but its worth a try imo.

i see that hamilton is no longer a registered user and i still havent got my refund.

this means bye bye refund i suppose?

although i'm sure she'll pop up with another nickname soon

No, that does not mean your refund will not happen. We don't know why she is not a seller. She could have had a temporary glitch with a credit card or something. Our HOPE is that she has gotten the boot from Ebay because of numerous complaints.

How many times have you contacted her? Be very insistent and contact her EVERY day. Once you get to the 30 day point of your payment for the item, I would file a Paypal claim and say you never received the item. After all, you never DID receive the item you were expecting - a factory pressed, official release!

Check your auction and see if it was covered under PayPal. If it is, file a complaint as well as calling them to explain the situation. Some items are covered up to $200 for a FULL refund, even if the seller doesn't have the funds

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering what happened with this one.....

Especially since Nancy is again a seller on Ebay....

Again with the old account? Incredible...

Yeah, hamilton419 is alive and well. She is not selling nearly as many items now, but she still has a few boots listed.