Anyone ever heard of this?

ebuyaccount is username on Ebay that purchased a buttload of cd's out of my store today but has 0 feedback. The account is from 08-06. Sounds very fishy to me....anyone ever heard of this?

Thanks

Jarred

ebuyaccount is username on Ebay that purchased a buttload of cd's out of my store today but has 0 feedback. The account is from 08-06. Sounds very fishy to me....anyone ever heard of this?

Thanks

Jarred

Go check his address and see if he's from Red Lion

Thanks

Jarred

Go check his address and see if he's from Red Lion

It's not him...this person is from California. Still no word from this person yet either <_<

JL

Hey Jarred,

I wouldn't worry about this assclown, although I recently reported Arwine's new ID and it's still active.

I had psycho like this once bid on a John Schneider cd, yep! a country cd from Luke Duke of the Dukes Of Hazzard. To say the least the bidder was an obsessive John Schneider fan. After 1 month, over 30 e-mails from her asking me to be her friend and telling me I'm cool, she never paid, so I reported her and left her a neg. She turned around and left me one as well, she called me an idiot or something of the sort in the feedback. I wrote to Ebay and said the feedback was not constructive and had nothing to do with transaction.

I saw what this loser left you for feedback and trust me YOU SUCK!!! has nothing to do with the transaction and is a vulgar and unecessary comment. I'd write to Ebay and tell them about the feedback you received and how it is unfair, unwarranted and is simply a personal attack. I bet you it will get removed as will this newby.

Cheers, Dave

Hey Jarred,

I wouldn't worry about this assclown, although I recently reported Arwine's new ID and it's still active.

I had psycho like this once bid on a John Schneider cd, yep! a country cd from Luke Duke of the Dukes Of Hazzard. To say the least the bidder was an obsessive John Schneider fan. After 1 month, over 30 e-mails from her asking me to be her friend and telling me I'm cool, she never paid, so I reported her and left her a neg. She turned around and left me one as well, she called me an idiot or something of the sort in the feedback. I wrote to Ebay and said the feedback was not constructive and had nothing to do with transaction.

I saw what this loser left you for feedback and trust me YOU SUCK!!! has nothing to do with the transaction and is a vulgar and unecessary comment. I'd write to Ebay and tell them about the feedback you received and how it is unfair, unwarranted and is simply a personal attack. I bet you it will get removed as will this newby.

Cheers, Dave

Thanks for the kind words & advice dave. I sent them an e-mail and I guess we'll see what they do. I work very hard to keep my feedback right and this assclown just left me 6 negative feedbacks of YOU SUCK!!!.

Anyone have any idea why someone would do this? The account has been open but not used since the middle of 2006 & he waits for me to use it in a bad way? I just don't get it...

Jarred

Hey Jarred,

Cheers, Dave

Thanks for the kind words & advice dave. I sent them an e-mail and I guess we'll see what they do. I work very hard to keep my feedback right and this assclown just left me 6 negative feedbacks of YOU SUCK!!!.

Anyone have any idea why someone would do this? The account has been open but not used since the middle of 2006 & he waits for me to use it in a bad way? I just don't get it...

Jarred

I'm not going to let him have an opportunity to bid on my items. I'm blocking this :ahole: