Is there a bootleg floating about...

or a reissue. This ebay seller (7517) has been selling a sealed copy of the cd Oz - Fire In The Brain for $24 a pop weekly and it's hard to imagine he has sealed copies of this rare disc. Here's the link. Any thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Oz-Fire-In-The-Bra...1QQcmdZViewItem

The thing that I find strange about the listing is that it says they're a Sweedish NWOBHM band.

I'm not sure how that's possible when NWOBHM stands for New Wave of British Heavy Metal not

New Wave of Sweedish Heavy Metal. :screwy:

The thing that I find strange about the listing is that it says they're a Sweedish NWOBHM band.

I'm not sure how that's possible when NWOBHM stands for New Wave of British Heavy Metal not

Not to mention that they are actually from Finland...

Not to mention that they are actually from Finland...

Originally they started from finland but after their last album, half the members were swedish.

The End has it for $12.24 with free shipping.

Great! Who will be the guinea pig?

Don't look at me. I was the guinea pig for the "reissue" of Sacred Warrior's OBSESSIONS a few weeks back, I've done my public service for this period!! :)

Don't look at me. I was the guinea pig for the "reissue" of Sacred Warrior's OBSESSIONS a few weeks back, I've done my public service for this period!! :)

Well now, for the Sacred Warrior we all knew it is bootie from the begining, so this doesnt count! :P

With The End, though, there is more than fair chance this OZ to be genuine.

Well now, for the Sacred Warrior we all knew it is bootie from the begining, so this doesnt count! :P

With The End, though, there is more than fair chance this OZ to be genuine.

:agree: Especially Black Mark Records having it on their site. When it comes to ebay...nothing shocks me.