Another one pops out of the woodwork

Now, now, now Sammy!! We all already know that you are a master in the fine arts of selling cdr's and "fucking over the artists".

Trading a cdr here and there is not screwing over an artist who released 500 cd's 20 years ago...Selling that artists cd in cdr form for $30 + (w/o sharing it with the artist) under numerous Ebay alias' is.

Yeh you're right dude , I have 140 artists on the label and they are all getting fucked - Gosh , I wonder where $5000+ of my money went last week then when I sent out an ass-load of royalty checks to people I don't pay? I better call my supposed sidekick Jim Patton to see what the hell happened. Jim did you take 5 g's and not tell me?

Oh and Martin I love this line "Trading a cdr here and there is not screwing over an artist who released 500 cd's 20 years ago"

Shows your true colors mate.

Kiss My :butt:

:ahole:

Now, now, now Sammy!! We all already know that you are a master in the fine arts of selling cdr's and "fucking over the artists".

Trading a cdr here and there is not screwing over an artist who released 500 cd's 20 years ago...Selling that artists cd in cdr form for $30 + (w/o sharing it with the artist) under numerous Ebay alias' is.

Yeh you're right dude , I have 140 artists on the label and they are all getting fucked - Gosh , I wonder where $5000+ of my money went last week then when I sent out an ass-load of royalty checks to people I don't pay? I better call my supposed sidekick Jim Patton to see what the hell happened. Jim did you take 5 g's and not tell me?

Oh and Martin I love this line "Trading a cdr here and there is not screwing over an artist who released 500 cd's 20 years ago"

Shows your true colors mate.

Kiss My :butt:

:ahole:

Fuck...Sam...I forgot to tell ya. I borrowed that 5 G's to give to this cute little stri...perrrrrrrrr.....I mean, troupe of Girl Scouts that came by selling cookies......................sorry, bro, I shoulda told ya. Looks like there's going to be one less Christmas present under the tree for me this year...!!! :christmas:

...'my supposed sidekick....'....... :crying: ......You mean.......you mean I'm not??!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*sniffle*....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....*snif snif*....

I'm callin' fuckin' Batman back...........