Sign in to follow this  
metaltrekman

What Song IS it?

Coming to work tonight I was listening to Ozzy's Boneyard on SiriusXM. I heard a Fastway song, but I cant freaking remember the title. It seemed to be mostly instrumental (I could be wrong) And it sounded a lot like a Rush song. At least the music part did. Its driving me nutz trying to remember. I went to Spotify and they only have 4 Fastway CDs there and I clicked on each song for a snippet, and none of them sounded like it. Anyone have a clue? :)

9 hours ago, metaltrekman said:

Coming to work tonight I was listening to Ozzy's Boneyard on SiriusXM. I heard a Fastway song, but I cant freaking remember the title. It seemed to be mostly instrumental (I could be wrong) And it sounded a lot like a Rush song. At least the music part did. Its driving me nutz trying to remember. I went to Spotify and they only have 4 Fastway CDs there and I clicked on each song for a snippet, and none of them sounded like it. Anyone have a clue? :)

I always got more of a Zeppelin vibe from early Fastway, but the songs that I recall having more instrumental sections are "Heft!" and "Far Far From Home" 

Edited by Crazysam

8 hours ago, Crazysam said:

I always got more of a Zeppelin vibe from early Fastway, but the songs that I recall having more instrumental sections are "Heft!" and "Far Far From Home" 

No it wasnt either of those songs. :(