Vains of Jenna - Lit Up / Let Down

I purchased the Vains of Jenna CD via the link on their website... It's actually a CD-R, but I don't have a problem with that, as it's a very well done CD-R with laser print on the info side of the disc, and full color inserts. What I do have a problem with is that I've only listened to the first three tracks, and 1 & 3 have HORRIBLE skips in the them. I wiped the CD down, as well as tried it in different players, with no luck...still skips!

Anyone else who picked this one up having this problem? <_<

Mike

No problems here... I'd be glad to send you the songs via email until you get a replacement.

Lawrence

Thanks Lawrence; I may take you up on that offer depending upon how quickly I get a reply from TuffCDs.

:drink:

Gonna listen to the whole CD at work tomorrow & see if any more tracks are affected. ;)

Mike

I e-mailed Stevie about Rozy Coyote. I happened to say that I don't like the way he runs Sludge but I appreciate his efforts to keep Glam alive. I'm assuming he didn't appreciate that. Funny enough I'm listening to Tuff at the moment. Couldn't say I was a fun of Tuff until I watched their videos on You Tube. I just couldn't resist listening to What Comes Around Goes Around now.

I never got a reply so I guess he doesn't want my money, what little I have anyway :). Too bad cause I kinda want a Tuff shirt.

Well, listened to the rest of the CD today at work, and the skips are confined to tracks 1 & 3, so I was able to enjoy the rest of the CD...but the really cool thing is that this email from Stevie Rachelle was waiting for me when I got home:

Michael,

A new cd will be on the way ASAP!

Sorry. It seems there has been a few of these.

The manufacturing company has already heard it from

Us - bigtime.

Regards, Stevie Rachelle

----------------------------

So, it seems I'm not the only one to experience this problem, which sucks for Vains of Jenna, but TuffCDs is handling it quite well! Very cool! :banger:

Received a replacement Vains of Jenna CD from TuffCDs yesterday, and it plays perfectly.

Big thumbs up to TuffCDs for their service on this one! :tumbsup: