• From the 5 year old album “Rise”,  “Breaking Down”  
    • The Storm - The Storm Bonfire - Fire Works Nestor - Teenage Rebel The Black Crowes - Happiness Bastards CITA - Relapse of Reason MacAlpine - Eyes of the World Warrant - Belly to Belly Johnny Roadkill - The Jester EP Destroy She Said - Down to Dirty Art of Anarchy - Let There Be Anarchy Bryan Adams - Into the Fire Bryan Adams - Cuts Like a Knife  Whitesnake - Flesh & Blood Whitesnake - Little Box O' Snakes Smith / Kotzen - S/T Aerosmith - Honkin' On Bobo The Answer - Sundowners Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon (Live at Wembley) Pink Floyd - More (Soundtrack) Pink Floyd - A Saucerful of Secrets Marvin Gaye - What's Going On Tears for Fears - Elemental  Tears for Fears - Everybody Loves a Happy Ending Tears for Fears - The Hurting Tears for Fears - The Tipping Point Tears for Fears - Raoul and the Kings of Spain Zac Brown Band - Uncaged Pseudo Echo - Long Plays 83-87 Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Take Them On, On Your Own Radical Face - Ghost Flowers - Icehouse (30th Anniversary) Icehouse - Big Wheel Icehouse - Sidewall Icehouse - Code Blue Fuel - Something Like Human Johnny Cash - At San Quentin Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison Dan Terminus - Last Call for All Passengers  EMF - The Beauty & the Chaos Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day Lenny Kravitz - Blue Electric Light  Black Pumas - Black Pumas Blackfield - Open Mind Big Country - 5 Classic Albums Iron Maiden - The X-Factor Iron Maiden - Live at Donington Genesis - The Way We Walk, The Longs ELO - Wembley or Bust The Icicle Works - 5 Album Set Del Amitri - Hatful of Rain Amebix - Sonic Mass a-ha - Acoustic Hits: MTV Unplugged Simple Minds - Acoustic Infant Sorrow - Get Him to the Greek George - Unity Deep Forest - Deep Forest The The - Dusk Chalk FarM - Notwithstanding Elliott Smith - XO Elliott Smith - Figure 8 Virgin Black - Elegant and Dying Virgin Black - Sombre Romantic Friendly Fires - Inflorescent  Sir Rosevelt - Sir Rosevelt The Besnard Lakes - Are the Last of the Great Thunderstorm Warnings And You Will Know Us By the Trail of the Dead - S/T Chelsea Wolfe - She Reaches Out to She
    • If ya can, please stream my new tune on repeat on Spotify. click here on the link: https://open.spotify.com/track/4IsXbC2HovKeAbPxSwvPg6?si=iJNlalVjSmybZzJ8w0jm-w
    • Pretty Wild - Interstate 13 George Michael - Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1 / MTV Unplugged (3CD/DVD Limited Edition Deluxe set) Various - Swedish Hitz Goes Metal  Trevor Rabin - Wolf (vinyl) Mustasch - A Final Warning: Chapter One (red/yellow 10" vinyl)
    • Been a while,always liked their stuff,so another for the list.
    • When it is a band whose first language is English, it sometimes becomes acceptable ... but only sometimes. When it is an English speaking band, then it is never acceptable. I have seen some of the bands on here or in the database, and my first thought is "Their name is so bad, I cannot be arsed to check them out". A bands name is the first thing people see or hear, so you should be making the right impression by having at least a decent name.
    • I agree with both points. Band names seem to be getting worse every year....
    • Have fun, hopefully without a lot of rain.
    • Musically solid but vocals are weak. Oh and the band name is fuckin awful
    • No idea, how often I listened to Not The End of The Road until today. So it will take some weeks to know which one I like more. Both albums are great! From my point of view the pre-released singles where clearly the best songs. Obviously, it makes sense to publish great songs as singles. But as much as I loved the singles, the rest of the album didn't really surprise me anymore. But to make it clear: even the worst songs to my taste are still really great in their own way. Kissin' Dynamite is my absolute favorite band at the moment.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.