Another to be weary of

Recently I got the chance to buy a copy of Bedroom Love-Dreams Can Be Real from a person i have done alot of business with in the past both on and off of ebay......I have always had great experiences with her buying from me and also i have bought things from her........Well I paid her on 9/26/05 and was told she was going to ship the cd via Priority Mail.......Well here it is a month later and i have not received the cd and she will not return my emails, so unfortunately i have now turned it over to paypal to try and recoop my money.........Some of you may know her, as i think shes either does or use to frequent HH......Her name is Donna Terrill and she lives in CA, and her ebay ID is "lowdesertmules".........I hope it is just a mistake, but after almost a month and no replies to the 8 emails i have sent i am afraid i have been ripped off......So i would beware of dealing with her.....

Later

Lon

Hmm...very perplexing indeed Lon. I've traded everything under the sun with Donna; MP3s, CD-Rs, CDs, and we've also bought quite a bit of stuff from each other over the last year or so, without a single hint of a problem. I'll see if I can get in touch with her, and find out what the deal is...this isn't like her at all. ;)

Mike

Hello I know Donna aka Low Desert Mules I have bought from her I have spoken on the phone with her a number of times shes 1st class person all around but about a month ago I called her and her home number was disconnected I dont know whats up with her its not like her I hope shes ok.

Ok just to let everyone know, things have been taken care of with Donna and the cd ......It was a huge misunderstanding which has been totally cleared up now......She is one of the best traders i have ever dealt with.......So there should never be any doubt in dealing with her on ebay or thru HH.......I just wanted to clear all this up and it is water under the bridge.......thanks to Staryder1 and whiplash for helping us get this crazy situation all straight..........

Later

Lon