House Of Lords - Full Tilt Overdrive

Stefan

image.png.b61daa5171968b498f2d6da6c23995f4.png

New album 'Full Tilt Overdrive' out October 11th through Frontiers.

Tracks:

1. Crowded Room

2. Bad Karma

3. Cry of the Wicked

4. Full Tilt Overdrive

5. Taking The Fall

6. You're Cursed

7. Not The Enemy

8. I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

9. Still Believe

10. State of Emergency

11. Castles High

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 2

It's not bad. Good choice for a single, actually. It sounds like it could have been on Big Money or Precious Metal with that driving tempo and metallic production, and it has me moderately interested for whatever's next, even after a series of pretty uninspiring recent works...

Christian's voice has been in rough shape for a while now but Jimi Bell can still cook. Hoping for more of that.

• Like 1

While “Crowded Room” didn’t excite me too much, “Bad Karma” is quite tasty! Melodic hard rock that isn’t too far removed from the sound they had back in the day. I’m a HoL fanboy though, so perhaps I’m biased. 🤔

• Like 1

James Christian revealed that he's been battling cancer for over a year and is currently unable to perform live...hoping for a full and speedy recovery... 

https://www.facebook.com/james.christian.9406/posts/pfbid022rmkf6kCDsQtvKrWWYZJJaepHbh7d62ixJRsm5Vqd1o77uNb3QnuGKZh1zd9W56Hl?__cft__[0]=AZVaX50CadA7REtBraghCCoL-rQEHNFYLbUH0FUsRSpZz6mDqjnpVjxLQQZmEFQ9sJ_mLWZR_JV2vSyueovc9k295PBDIYflfzFCINdxBmKEzPHxKlvOKSB5XTOfueCGGog&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

Dear Friends and Fans,

I'm writing to you today with a heavy heart, as I'm forced to confront a difficult reality. I'm deeply sorry to announce that we wont be able to perform at Hard Rock Hell this year. I know many of you were looking forward to it, and I'm devastated to let you down.

Please know that my absence is not a result of lack of enthusiasm or commitment, but rather due to my ongoing battle with a serious medical condition. I've been struggling with health issues for over a year now, and recently began treatment for cancer.

I understand that some of you may have made significant sacrifices to attend the event, including traveling and taking time off work. I want to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Your support and understanding mean the world to me.

I want to acknowledge that my team and the venue should have communicated this information more promptly but they were ever hopeful that I would be able to still perform.

I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

I'm not one to seek sympathy, but I feel a deep sense of responsibility to be honest with you, the people who have supported me throughout my career. Your loyalty and encouragement have meant everything to me, and I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me for not being able to make the journey to HRH.

Thank you for your understanding. I look forward to making it up to you, especially those of you who have taken a position of anger toward me… I’m so sorry, you couldn’t have known.

Sincerely,

James Christian

• Thanks 1