I just wanted to echo what Dan said about Adriano a while back. You can 100% trust that he is a great trader! I just completed my first trade with him & he is superb! Highly recommended! :)

Thanks

JL

I totally second that! I have traded with adriano often and actually just closed a trade deal the other day with him, he is one of the best out there. No question!!!

I just wanted to echo what Dan said about Adriano a while back. You can 100% trust that he is a great trader! I just completed my first trade with him & he is superb! Highly recommended! :)

Thanks

JL

Hey, guys!

Many thanks for the friendly words! I am very proud to read this kind of message, I always try to do my best, being honest and serious. Its always a great pleasure to deal with honest traders/friends!!!! And I really want to add more good traders to my list...

all the best

Adriano Boimel - adboimel@uol.com.br :drink::band::headbanger:

Hey Adriano! I highly recommend you as well. I mentioned you as a good trader under another thread, but more than happy to put it here too. Keep rockin'.

...Tim