05) Dance!
06) At First Sight
07) Prove Me Wrong
08) Close Your Eyes
09) Tender Love
10) Born To Shine

Biography:
Ian Wilde – The Melodic Rock Maestro!
Hailing from the vibrant city of Barcelona, Spain, Ian Wilde is a consummate Hard Rock and Metal singer and performer whose journey through the world of music has been nothing short of extraordinary. As the charismatic lead singer of the Alternative Metal powerhouse, Wild Freedom, Ian has left an indelible mark on the international music scene.
Over the past five years, Ian and Wild Freedom have taken audiences by storm, embarking on a relentless touring spree that has seen them traverse the stages of Spain, Europe, and even Russia. Their tireless dedication to their craft has resulted in more than 80 electrifying gigs, during which they shared the spotlight with the likes of Hardline, Edge Of Forever, and Riot V. Ian's commanding stage presence and powerhouse vocals have consistently garnered praise and admiration, cementing his status as a standout performer in the world of rock.

A pinnacle moment in Ian's career came when he and Wild Freedom were invited to participate in the illustrious Barcelona Rockfest. This extraordinary opportunity allowed them to share the stage with iconic acts such as Kiss, Avantasia, and an array of other superstar bands. Ian's magnetic charisma and commanding vocals captivated both fans and industry peers alike, solidifying his reputation as a mesmerizing live performer.

Now, Ian Wilde is poised to embark on a thrilling new chapter in his musical journey as he steps into the limelight as a solo artist. With a profound appreciation for the melodic rock genre, Ian is crafting a distinctive AOR (Adult Oriented Rock) sound that pays homage to the glorious era of the 80s. His desire to capture the essence of that era's magic has resulted in a highly-anticipated debut album titled "Dream Hunter," scheduled for worldwide release on March 29, 2024, under a prestigious record deal with Lions Pride Music.

As Ian Wilde continues to evolve as an artist, he remains a beacon of talent and innovation in the melodic rock scene. His unwavering commitment to his craft and the boundless energy he brings to his music ensure that his solo career will undoubtedly carve out a unique and enduring legacy. With "Dream Hunter" on the horizon, Ian's journey promises to be a melodic odyssey that resonates with fans around the world, cementing his status as a true maestro of melodic rock.

Ian Wilde is:
Ian Wilde – Vocals
Nilver Perez – Keyboards
Ignacio Ruiz – Guitars
Eddie Vantez – Backing Vocals
Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

• Stefan changed the title to Ian Wilde - Dream Hunter
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2024 at 5:27 PM, Stefan said:

New video for 'Tender Love'.

lol. Funnily enough, that video pretty much sums up this entire album. That drummer is so hair metal. 

Anyway, what I mean by that statement is that this is almost really good. It seriously is. There's some very good, well written melodic rock hooks and choruses on this album. It really surprised me, but there's a heap of potential here. 

Issues being that the dude obviously has a pretty strong accent, which is okay. I wouldn't say his voice is great, but good luck to him. Production and the mix leaves quite a bit to be desired too, which is a bummer. But there's definitely worse things that you could do than giving this a fair go. It surprised me, and there's actually quite a few songs on here that will feature on my 2024 playlist. 

This is my favourite song on the album. As you'll hear, it's kind of lacking in a few elements, but it is essentially pretty delicious AOR;

• 3 weeks later...