Dead Planet

Leykis101

You ever heard this band? I know you sometimes like bands that are out there, I just heard these guys, I fucking like it, it's somehow remained a secret since 1995, weird.

Yeah I got that album, I had NO! idea that of all people Jimmy Harry had a quasi industrial metal band in the 90's, when I read his name I figured it was just someone else with the same name, like who wouldve ever thought the guy who writes all those shitty cheesy cookie cutter pop songs was in a band with balls? nothings shocking anymore I guess. This album came out Digital only in 2016

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Yeah I got that album, I had NO! idea that of all people Jimmy Harry had a quasi industrial metal band in the 90's, when I read his name I figured it was just someone else with the same name, like who wouldve ever thought the guy who writes all those shitty cheesy cookie cutter pop songs was in a band with balls? nothings shocking anymore I guess. This album came out Digital only in 2016

Shit...digital only sucks....

13 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Shit...digital only sucks....

Yes it does, Its 8 songs one of which is Scream Motherfucker, I do have to say, with the exception of What I Need, I have to say all these songs stood out the first time I heard them, Snuff and Man Eat Man being my fav 2, after a few listens, im finding I like all of them, but What I Need, as it's almost like a ballad, I think he recorded these all himself, as I can find no mention of anyones name but his on this one, Im rather pleased, it's more straight rock then industrial