SEXTROW – Addicted To Rock (2022)

AlphaMale

SEXTROW – Addicted To Rock (2022)

PUBLISHED OCTOBER 17, 2022

SEXTROW - Addicted To Rock (2022) - full

Everything from band’s name, album title and cover artwork from SEXTROW full length debut album “Addicted To Rock” takes you back to the ’80s. This is the opposite to ‘don’t judge and album by its cover’. With ”Addicted To Rock”, do it.

Glammy hard rock as if calendar got struck in 1986, that’s what this five piece from Cologne, Germany offer here, and guess what, these guys are still in their twenties. After a well received EP from 2018, the band took the time to improve musicianship, polish songwriting, and create the best hooks possible.

We have here 11 high-energy glam hard rockers with cliched lyrics as it should be for the genre (some titles; ‘Looking For Trouble’, ‘Livin’ Easy’, ‘Neon Nights’) but heck, a lot of fun. There’s the necessary groove and catchiness as well for this type of music, and ”Addicted To Rock” entertain from start to finish.

Highly Recommended

Tracklist:

01 – Looking For Trouble
02 – Addicted To Rock
03 – Catch A Ride
04 – Road Lover
05 – Livin’ Easy
06 – My Foxy Lady
07 – Children Of The Night
08 – Highway’s Calling
09 – Neon Nights
10 – Live It Out Loud
11 – Over The Top

Inglorious Ian – Vocals
Magic Marv – Guitar, Backing Vocals
Reckless Rob – Guitar, Backing Vocals
Raging Ray – Bass, Backing Vocals
Sleazy Seth – Drums

BUY
sextrow-hardrock.com/merch/

Edited by AlphaMale

Not a perfect song, but consider me thoroughly interested. Would love to hear the album as all the elements are definitely there. Is it out, and if not, when is it due for release? 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Geoff said:

Not a perfect song, but consider me thoroughly interested. Would love to hear the album as all the elements are definitely there. Is it out, and if not, when is it due for release? 

This is our debut album released on 8th October 2022.

9 hours ago, Geoff said:

Check your PMs

• Thanks 1

Not a bad album, but definitely a lot of room for improvement. Nice groundwork, and here's hoping for a second more refined album in a year or so. 'Highway's Calling' was my pick of the album.