Aussie Store - Vinyl Squeeze from SA

https://vinylsqueeze.com.au/

Stumbled on this seller online looking for a specific CD. I looked up some others I have "saved" on Amazon and thus seller has them all in stock, and way cheaper than Amazon or ebay. They also seem to stock most of the Japanese HR/HM releases for about $22 each. Thought I would share for the few Aussie buyers left alive. 

I have ordered a couple of CDs and postage was only $5 for the two discs. I will update and let you all know if the seller is as good as it seems once the discs arrive.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update, the 5 CDs I purchased arrived. Seller communication was great. He sent an update email apologising for a delay with his supplier and sent via express post at his own expense (I did not ask for this). Items were well packages and there was zero damage to the discs or even the cases. All items were new as advertised and were shrink wrapped. I will definitely buy from the seller again due to their prices and reasonable postage costs.

• Like 1