JADED HEART - Blood Red Skies

Dead Planet

Pretty decent new tune from Dynazty oh whoops sorry, this one's Jaded Heart isn't it?

Tired Back To School GIF by Originals

It's not like it's actually bad music... just a deadly shade of bland and boring. 

8 hours ago, Geoff said:

Pretty decent new tune from Dynazty oh whoops sorry, this one's Jaded Heart isn't it?

Tired Back To School GIF by Originals

It's not like it's actually bad music... just a deadly shade of bland and boring. 

Yeah I agree with this view and they have been on this path for quite a few years as their last must own release was Helluva Time IMO.....I keep hoping they would return to their roots but that isn't happening so this is another cd I won't bother to pick up.....

18 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Yeah I agree with this view and they have been on this path for quite a few years as their last must own release was Helluva Time IMO.....I keep hoping they would return to their roots but that isn't happening so this is another cd I won't bother to pick up.....

I believe I went one further and was actually quite fond of 'Sinister Mind.' All downhill after that though. :(

Would love to see them back to their roots too, but only chance in a million I'd see that happening is if Bormann returned to the band. Not that he's done anything better since leaving. :(