Sepultura/Crowbar/Sacred Reich

Leykis101

With the exception of Sepultura, this was a fucking good concert, not sure if anyone on here likes these bands, but Crowbar and Sacred Reich are 2 bands Ive always wanted to see, and I got to last night, Crowbar even hung out and had drinks with people, Kirk is a cool motherfucker, I cant put pictures on here anymore but I got some good ones, they are on my IG if you gaf, next Saturday it's CANNIBAL CORPSE, im so stoked, looks like im gonna be seeing the Choirboys now to in May, this is just great, life is getting normal again.

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

With the exception of Sepultura, this was a fucking good concert, not sure if anyone on here likes these bands, but Crowbar and Sacred Reich are 2 bands Ive always wanted to see, and I got to last night, Crowbar even hung out and had drinks with people, Kirk is a cool motherfucker, I cant put pictures on here anymore but I got some good ones, they are on my IG if you gaf, next Saturday it's CANNIBAL CORPSE, im so stoked, looks like im gonna be seeing the Choirboys now to in May, this is just great, life is getting normal again.

Crowbar and Sacred Reich are decent metal bands but I have never gotten into Sepultura ....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Crowbar and Sacred Reich are decent metal bands but I have never gotten into Sepultura ....

I loved Sepultura, up until Roots, then after Max left they fucking sucked, now Igor is gone as well, without the Cavellera brothers it's not even the same band, and they weren't even that good live, the band was, but they don't do many songs pre 1998, so I didn't even know 98% of the songs, IDK, I guess im kind of bitter cause Arise has such an important place in my childhood.