Matt Nathanson :

My Little Dog China

Cherry Pools :

Rihanna

David Archuleta

Richie Kotzen : 

Binocular

Kane Brown

nevermind the country type vocals. The choruses are simply awesome.

Edited by Ponen

Some cool stuff there. I really dig the Matt Webb stuff and will seek asap. 

Creed

Sugerbomb

Graham Colton

Low Millions

Staind

Edited by Ponen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Probably true, which in turn encourages illegal downloading. Interesting that the whole music industry screwed themselves by sooking rather than being proactive when Napster started. now they still haven't learnt and perpetuate the problem. In years to come it won't be such an issue as spotify etc have an endless library of songs and already its pretty cheap. I mean if I campare my family plan (AUD $3ea per month) to what I used to spend on physical CD's, it's no comparison. Also, I'm kind of over having to have the physical thing in my hand these days. Probably time to sell off my CD collection (for whatever it's worth these days)
    • Extensive listening to this album done. I love it. It's their best one yet. As I've said, I love the harder and heavier HEAT. The only song I don't like is Nothing To Say, but then I don't generally like ballads and have to be in s certain mood to like them, so I usually skip that one.  Apart from that, there's not a filler on here. My favourites are all of them. 
    • so you believe that from a pin prick of nothing there was an almighty explosion which created enough matter to create a universe which is billions of light years across and contains 100 billion galaxies.  nice. good for you. How about a massive 'we don't know' rather than this bollocks.  as for faith....believe what u want. Just don't hold your breath when you pop off. now getting back to reality I have a life to get on with. laters 
    • Hey Russ, wanna know how to curb this issue? tell them you introduced your nephew to heroin, wait a few days, then say you were just fucking with her, after that, weed won't even be kind of a big deal. Plus!   YOU SMOKE WEED? WTF, im telling
    • Hey G-Off, ya know that one dude Otis?
    • These "Monsters of Rock" cruises sound epic. What's the male to female ratio? 
    • Funny how it's usually beneficial to wait a few years before purchasing an album. 
    • I'll respond on behalf of Stefan: you're welcome. 
    • "Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs" (a legendary Aussie band) released a song in 1964 called "Mashed Potato". It was a cover, but still managed to reach top 10 nationally at the time. When it comes to songwriting, sometimes less is more.     
    • Your all idiots! I think it's bout time all of you quit fucking around and just accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, the big bang did happen, when God decided we needed a good home to live, so he made our entire solar system full of completely dead shit, but made one single planet to put us on, so he could sit and watch us, all the billions of us, he sees each one of us and keeps a Talley on what we do, so u guys stop being blasphemous, your starting to offend me 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.