Sugarpill

KarpetRydOFunk

• My Little Pony

Our Jez has been a busy little bee. You've all heard Cain Rising, by now. At least you should have. Well, here's another project he's a part of. Sugarpill.

You can listen to their EP in full on their site here.

And here's their FaceTubes page you can like and creep.

Check it out. Support your HH brother.

I'm really enjoying doing this project and I think the songs are really strong. Gordon has always had the knack for writing a good tune even back in his Heavy Pettin' days and even though these are a little different style wise, I think they are some of the best he has written ( a good song is a good song as they say and there are plenty more where they have come from). it won't be for many people here I dare say, but we're getting very good feedback from certain people in the know, so watch this space. Physical copies of the 'Miles Away' EP. should be available in a couple of weeks, so anyone wanting a copy, drop me a line here or on FB

Cheers :beerbang:

• My Little Pony

I'm really enjoying doing this project and I think the songs are really strong. Gordon has always had the knack for writing a good tune even back in his Heavy Pettin' days and even though these are a little different style wise, I think they are some of the best he has written ( a good song is a good song as they say and there are plenty more where they have come from). it won't be for many people here I dare say, but we're getting very good feedback from certain people in the know, so watch this space. Physical copies of the 'Miles Away' EP. should be available in a couple of weeks, so anyone wanting a copy, drop me a line here or on FB

Cheers :beerbang:

Nice. My next question was if there was gonna be a physical release. Good to know. I'll hit you up for one, once they're pressed.

Our new EP 'Miles Away' is now available in physical format. Anybody who would like a copy shoot me a mail here or on FB and I'll get you one sorted.

5ca58a_dc787656252247a491c537367ff13542.5ca58a_a8934384b4064b9a939d4fcc62b3dd6f.