• For those who haven't seen this https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c0dmx4p4m0lo
    • Jeez, that one looks like a punish to use, especially compared to Suno. Couldn't figure out how to get anything worthwhile out of it at all, but a little look on youtube suggests that paid memberships do give you a lot more options, including uploading your own work and then I assume the AI does it's thing with it after your prompts... which, I assume is what this dude did - probably uploaded a tonne of his actual work and complimented it with an AI tweak. 
    • Terrible album, didn't realise it was their last. They definitely had and handful of classic tunes sprinkled throughout their career. What the new album sounds like to me, for over half of it, is a group of well accomplished musicians jamming with the mics on. A couple of songs sound structured and planned (but still bad), but yeah, to me, the other half of the album just sounds like a few dudes jamming and someone leaked the sessions onto the album for release.  Said it a million times about this band - never going to argue their worth as musicians, but sadly it rarely translated to a good song, for me, when it came to these guys. Thank goodness for the gems amongst it, though. If nothing else, you could make a truly killer 10-15 Best Of album from these guys... and leave it at that.  
    • Thats quite good too but for me could do wit a bit more ummph/production...but fair play to him he's doing it himself and sticking to his guns,video is slightly better.
    • My first instinct was AI too, mostly for the vocals, but a lot of other things made me question it. The terrible production and to be fair, kind of substandard sounding musicianship throughout made me think there’s a lot of human in it too. But the vocals defo seem to be AI. The phrasing and backing vocals and all that sounds very human, though.    Like I mentioned in the other thread, I’m not sure how much input you can have with paid memberships, but I’d be guessing in this case that it’s largely done by someone, with AI assistance, but mostly the human involved?    Either way, extremely catchy songs. 
    • "Burning Through The Night" by Roxanne  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.