Black Angels (1981-2009)

Delbert

I wanted to give everyone a heads up on a great UK band that has been around for 3 decades with very little attention. The BLACK ANGELS, fronted by Ron Phillips and his unique vocals, were introduced to me back in the early 90's when a friend in Germany sent me one of their vinyl albums. Not long ago, I discovered CD baby had this for sale http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/blackangels, so I picked it up. I certainly wasn't dissappointed.

The 4-CD-Box set contains all songs the BLACK ANGELS ever made in their still running career on five albums and one Mini-Album from 1981-2009 collected in this edition with a lot of Bonusmaterial and informative booklets with band-history, interview, lyrics etc.

The band was always called to be a mixture between KROKUS, SCORPIONS and some kind of New Wave of British Heavy Metal with strong vocals and very catchy european sounding songs!

Pickup a copy or at least, listen to the samples on CD Baby to familiarize yourself with this great band.

Good band..saw them live years back supporting another band I can't remember. I think they are Swiss though, not UK