Diamond Lane - Sapphire EP

Stefan

Diamond-Lane-May-2013-JulieBergonzPhotog

Their new EP 'Sapphire' is available on cdbaby.com for $6.00: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/diamondlane4

Good stuff!

From sleazeroxx.com:

'Sapphire' was written, recorded, mixed and mastered in a creatively charged, beer-fueled escapade that lasted 13 days in the elusive GoDaveyGo Studios in North Hollywood, California. Produced by Rev. Tom Chandler and Davey Rieley, this album is sure to quench the thirst of any rock enthusiast.

Diamond Lane is a young American hard rock band of Los Angeles, California. Their music is party-centric and features commercially attractive choruses with fist pumping guitar riffs that have most recently attracted the ears of major broadcast network, FOX.

Founding members Brandon Baumann and Jarret Reis, long time friends from high school in northern California, met Ray Zhang, Frankie Lindia and Zak St. John when the band relocated to Los Angeles in 2009. Since then, upon their release of full-length record 'World Without Heroes', Diamond Lane has routinely sold out various Sunset Strip venues, including the famous House Of Blues, has regularly participated in the Sunset Strip Music Festival, and continues to build a reputation for itself as the local band that not only plays great music, but also puts on an exciting, interactive show."

Sapphire-Cover-for-CD-Baby-295x300.jpg

Tracks:

1. Sapphire

2. What I Am

3. Haymaker

4. Hey Hell Yeah

5. Ain't Comin' Back

I really liked their last album and all I need to hear is the first tune here - 'What I am' - to know I also like this very much. Great band, will check this out asap. Production sounds incredible for a little EP released on CD Baby.