Dan Reed - In Between The Noise

Stefan

Dan-Reed1.jpg

From Facebook:

"Due to the many requests I have received over the years to do a proper solo acoustic studio recording of tracks from the last two solo CDs, a couple DRN ballads, and new tracks not yet recorded, I will be releasing a new acoustic CD this fall entitled 'In Between the Noise', which has been recorded in Prague over the last 6 months, and features 7 new songs, and 9 tracks from the past. My deepest gratitude to all the many gracious hosts who have invited myself and the music into your homes for private house concerts and all the venues, promoters and festivals who have booked the solo acoustic performances, all of which have been the inspiration behind the making of this album. Here is a preview of the cover, photographed by the talented Anders Gustafson III in Karlskrona, Sweden and designed by the ever amazing Graeme Bell in England. More information soon."

1240577_10151608974592001_1094949557_n.j

I read this a few weeks ago on Facebook and the thing that struck me as strange is that he says that over the years people have asked him to do acoustic versions of songs off his last two solo albums. Whats strange to me is one only came out this year, and one in 2010. I cant see how there has been that much demand in such a short time, especially as he says its taken 6 months to release the album. Surely what people would want would be an acoustic album of classic DRN stuff.

• 3 months later...

1240577_10151608974592001_1094949557_n.j

Tracklist:

1. redemption song
2. swept away
3. the rush
4. sacred ground
5. solstice (intro)
6. stronger than steel
7. shes not you
8. all night
9. only love