Steve Augeri - In The Moment

Stefan

Steve Augeri (of Journey/Tall Stories/Tyketto fame) was supposed to release the album 'In The Moment' back in 2010. Whatever happened to it? 3 songs were only released in digital form but I think the full album was intended for a cd release as well. Maybe I got it wrong...

'Riverside' was released as a digital single in 2010 and 'Hours In The Day' & 'Photograph' in 2011.

61JNVpQTNXL._AA160_.jpg

51vR7gLDNXL._AA160_.jpg

51xCCX70i1L._AA160_.jpg

'Photograph' can be heard below:

http://www.reverbnat...m_medium=widget

At this point, I don't expect an album...releasing singles as they're ready is smart, IMO. Takes the pressure of a full album off. His fans don't seem to mind dropping $1 every few months or whatever when he puts a new song out. I think it's cool he's doing it his own way. He doesn't have to bother with record companies, pressing, distribution, inventory, etc. He's not the kind of artist that's out clamouring for new fans or people that have never heard of him. He's playing to his fans, and his fans are cool with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, surprisingly I actually quite like that 'Photograph' song. Nice.

If I was part of that last Tall Stories CD I wouldn't be too keen to ever release another CD again either...

• 1 year later...