Pound - Apocalyptic Smile

Stefan

Cool tune. Quite similar to the best of 'Stardust, lies and holy water.' I only just bought that a few weeks ago - I wonder if it'll take me as long to find a hard copy of the new disc? :) Been a few years since albums, hasn't it?

I think I have a cd called 'Same Old Life' (or something) by a band called Pound. Different band I suppose...

'Tis a different band. I have that one too. The 'Stardust' band is the better one, co-produced by Tony Harnell too. I think there were a few pretty cool songs on that 'Same Old Life' disc. That was a $2 special all over the place a few years ago.

I think I have a cd called 'Same Old Life' (or something) by a band called Pound. Different band I suppose...

'Tis a different band. I have that one too. The 'Stardust' band is the better one, co-produced by Tony Harnell too. I think there were a few pretty cool songs on that 'Same Old Life' disc. That was a $2 special all over the place a few years ago.

I bought it cheap as well several years ago when 'nu-breed' was the word. Anyone remember 'nu-breed'? I'm sure you do... :)

I bought it cheap as well several years ago when 'nu-breed' was the word. Anyone remember 'nu-breed'? I'm sure you do... :)

Yep, I remember the term and tried to never use it in my life. Ugly, ugly term.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh wow I really dig "She's A Killer". Great tune.