The Veer Union: "Divide the Blackened Sky" review

My review of Canadian modern hard rockers The Veer Union's new album, "Divide the Blackened Sky," is now available over at Hardrock Haven. Click the link below to check it out:

The Veer Union review

I was pleasantly surprised to find this to be one of the best modern hard rock/metal albums of the year. Anyone who enjoys Nickelback, Shinedown, Rev Theory, etc. should give these guys a listen.

• 2 weeks later...

Great review, agree totally. No filler, back-to-back great modern rockers. Love the title-track especially. Bit more of a raw sound from the last disc and without a really big ballad, but who cares when the songs are as consistently good as this? Killer stuff.

Great review, agree totally. No filler, back-to-back great modern rockers. Love the title track especially. Bit more of a raw sound from the last disc and without a really big ballad, but who cares when the songs are as consistently good as this? Killer stuff.

Careful, Tim--you totally agreeing with one of my reviews is one of the signs of the Apocalypse. ;) But you're right, this is really good. The modern hard rock fans on these boards should really be checking this out.