Who Knows This Band/Song?

Guest Bronson316

The first clip/band is called Hustler. The album Play Loud!! Killer stuff!

Here is another You TUbe clip.

The second tune is JeanGenie written by David Bowie from the Aladdin Sane album. Obviously the clip you upped is a live one, with a little Love Love Me Do by The Beatles medlied in the middle. Not 100% sure that this is a "Bowie" performance or a cover though? Certainly sounds Bowie-ish in the vox at times, but I not that hep on Bowie live, especially what sounds like some older performance...

Hope this helps.

My pleasure man! Happy to ablige.

Hey Terry, I need a hand finding out the secrets of my existence, not the reasoning behind it, that falls squarely on the shoulders of my parents and their ability to copulate....I'm looking more for what is the meaning of life. Come on Terry I'm sure you can do it....you are the wise one with all the knowledge. :lol: You are THE find a song or lyric man :drink:

Hey Terry, I need a hand finding out the secrets of my existence, not the reasoning behind it, that falls squarely on the shoulders of my parents and their ability to copulate....I'm looking more for what is the meaning of life. Come on Terry I'm sure you can do it....you are the wise one with all the knowledge. :lol: You are THE find a song or lyric man :drink:

Awww shucks (head bowed scuffing my toe in the dirt), as you know, sarcasm will get you everywhere. :)

ANd to answer the question: It is the search for THE most amazingest, rarest, awesomest, indie hard rock, AOR, metal, glam cd in the known universe.

Awww shucks (head bowed scuffing my toe in the dirt), as you know, sarcasm will get you everywhere. :)

ANd to answer the question: It is the search for THE most amazingest, rarest, awesomest, indie hard rock, AOR, metal, glam cd in the known universe.

:bowdown:

I shall sacrifice a virgin your honour.