JUNKYARD - "Joker" & "XXX"

LV KIX

I just picked up these 2 release ("Joker" and "XXX") at a local pawn shop. The main site says they were both released in 1998 by ANYONE MUSIC. Were these released as indies by the band? The discs are silver pressed but the artwork isn't the greatest. Does anyone else have these or have information about them?

Thanks... Dave

I just picked up these 2 release ("Joker" and "XXX") at a local pawn shop. The main site says they were both released in 1998 by ANYONE MUSIC. Were these released as indies by the band? The discs are silver pressed but the artwork isn't the greatest. Does anyone else have these or have information about them?

Thanks... Dave

I don't have them, but I want them!

They were released back in '98 by one of the guitarists in the band, then he pulled a Lonnie and took a bunch of peoples $$$$ and did not ship out any cd's. I heard after the "silver" cd's ran out he did do some cdr's and then the bait and switch happened.

These are currently for sale on the Junkyard site, but I believe they are cdr's again.

Hope this helps.

Thanks... Dave

They were released back in '98 by one of the guitarists in the band, then he pulled a Lonnie and took a bunch of peoples $$$$ and did not ship out any cd's. I heard after the "silver" cd's ran out he did do some cdr's and then the bait and switch happened.

These are currently for sale on the Junkyard site, but I believe they are cdr's again.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a bunch for the info... I guess I was lucky enough to get the "silver" CDs instead of the CDR version. Pretty good stuff on both of these CDs.

I believe this came up recently in another Junkyard thread.

As Terry said it was band released as some point but they are now CDRs on the band site.

It would be nice if the band would reissue Silver versions of their catalog.

Thanks... Dave

Hope this helps.

Thanks a bunch for the info... I guess I was lucky enough to get the "silver" CDs instead of the CDR version. Pretty good stuff on both of these CDs.

Yea if your a fan of the 'yard this "unreleased" and "alternate" versioned stuff is right on par with what they did on the S/T and 6, 7 and 9's.