Need your mp3 help

Leykis101

does anybody here have that fucking Farenheit cd from 1987?? the one with Lost In Loveland, now will anyone please fucking upload it so I can snag it, I dont have any spare money to throw at it, plus it's a cut out, so me buying it for $50 isnt going to help support the artist, i just want to know if the entire cd is as clean, polished, and catchy as Loveland? if it is, i wanna hear it and figure out how they were not huge just on that song alone being it did come out in 87 and sounds like it couldve destroyed the charts back in old 87, so who will help me?? i will trade you mp3 for mp3 Michael Bolton's new shit thats not even released yet???

"now will anyone please fucking upload it"

You should really re think the way you word your requests, maybe you don't mean to, but to me you are coming across as being quite aggressive and rude.

• 2 weeks later...

"now will anyone please fucking upload it"

You should really re think the way you word your requests, maybe you don't mean to, but to me you are coming across as being quite aggressive and rude.

I don't have an aggressive or rude bone in my body! as put by Harvey Keitel or the wolf in Pulp Fiction, could somebody please upload the mp3's, pretty please, with sugar on top of it?