Pure. Refreshing. Bacon.

whiplash1972

http://www.bakonvodka.com/

BV_bottle_mary_small.jpg

Our Story

We started out testing various infusions in our kitchen in the fall of 2007. We wanted to do it right, to create a premium-quality vodka you'd enjoy drinking. To match an infusion, we tested recipes for over two years, finally landing at the one true "Bakon Vodka". We start with a superior quality potato vodka. Distilled in Idaho from potatoes, it is smooth, slightly sweet with the well-rounded flavor that you only get from a quality potato distillation, with no strong burn or aftertaste. Our vodka is column-distilled using a single heating process that doesn't "bruise" the alcohol like the multiple heating cycles needed to make a typical pot-still vodka. Getting the perfect savory bacon flavor took us a while to get right too. We wanted it to have the essence of a delicious crisp slice of peppered-bacon.

After numerous recipes and a lot of testing, we got it right. And we think you'll agree.

You'll never want to use another vodka for your Bloody Mary... and you'll be amazed with the versatility of Bakon Vodka - see our Recipes page for more ideas!

-----------------------------------------------

:blink: Hell, throw a sprig of lettuce in your Bloody Mary, and you've got a B.L.T.!

*I thought this was an April Fool's joke when I saw it this morning...nope!

Their making Bacon everything lately.

Hell the Travel Channel just did a "Bacon Paradise" episode about a month ago that included someplace in Sacramento that did Chocolate covered Bacon. Don't get me wrong I love Bacon but I'd rather enjoy with some scrambled eggs and maybe a slice of toast but beyond that I'm not looking for bacon flavored products.