New HammerFall single

Fat Freddy

From forthcoming new album "INFECTED" ...sounds pretty good. Dunno if I'd buy another HF album though. They've been spinning their wheels for years now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoFWwj29iEo

What sayest thou, HF fans?

I haven't played the track yet but by all the reports from the Hammerfall camp was that they were taking some huge chances with this disc. Not sure if there heading in a more modern direction overall or what but I think they even used a different producer for the first time for many albums. I think Charlie Bauerfiend is who they've used for the last 5 discs. Just did some research and their using James Michael(Motley Crue/Sixx AM) for this disc. I'm not sure if that should worry me or not.

I haven't played the track yet but by all the reports from the Hammerfall camp was that they were taking some huge chances with this disc. Not sure if there heading in a more modern direction overall or what but I think they even used a different producer for the first time for many albums. I think Charlie Bauerfiend is who they've used for the last 5 discs. Just did some research and their using James Michael(Motley Crue/Sixx AM) for this disc. I'm not sure if that should worry me or not.

James Michael will make huge difference to the better. The needed some new input in the studio IMO. It sounds fresh to me.