Jag Panzer - THE SCOURGE OF THE LIGHT

Fat Freddy

Cool...another band we haven't heard from in a while. Has it really been seven years since CASTING THE STONES already?

jagscourgenew.jpg

"Scourge Of The Light", the new album from Colorado power metallers JAG PANZER, will be released on February 28, 2011 in Europe (except in Germany, where it will arrive three days earlier) and on March 8, 2011 in the U.S. via SPV/Steamhammer Records. In addition to the regular CD version, the effort will be made available as a double-vinyl set.

Two and a half minute excerpt of new song, "Condemned to Fight":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud6UYu2rYdE&feature=related

"Teaser Trailer" with snippets of all songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRXwsJ1Ezxo

Sounds good to me. :beerbang:

"Condemned to Fight" sounds awesome. :headbanger:

I've been pumped about this since they started talk about on Blabbermouth a few months ago. From what they've been saying with the return of their old guitar player(can't remember his name but not Tafola) the sound is supposed to be more old school JP. Maybe Broderick can convince Mustaine to throw JP and opening slot on an upcoming Megadeth tour.

Also I love the album cover. :beerbang:

• 4 weeks later...

"Condemned to Fight" sounds awesome. :headbanger:

I've been pumped about this since they started talk about on Blabbermouth a few months ago. From what they've been saying with the return of their old guitar player(can't remember his name but not Tafola) the sound is supposed to be more old school JP. Maybe Broderick can convince Mustaine to throw JP and opening slot on an upcoming Megadeth tour.

Also I love the album cover. :beerbang:

The album is phenomenal. You can check out a Knuckletracks exclusive of "Bringing On The End" here

• 2 months later...