Any Italian Prog Fans Here?

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious. In addition to metal and hard rock, I love progressive rock, and one niche I love in particular is Italian prog from the 70's.

Any fans?

Just curious. In addition to metal and hard rock, I love progressive rock, and one niche I love in particular is Italian prog from the 70's.

Any fans?

yes, love the IT Prog!!! Banco, Le Orme, PFM, Locanda, Cherry Fibem Reale Acad. JET, Nova, I can keep going!!!! hahah

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any fans?

My favorite Italian prog band is Goblin, the guys responsible for those great film scores (mosttly for Dario Argento's horror epics, and some other movies). They also recorded two splendid original studio albums, three if you count the one-off reunion without original keyboardist Claudio Simonetti...and THAT CD rocks, too. The pre-Goblin band Cherry Five also released one classic album, in '75.

I also enjoy Nuova Era, Apoteosi, Le Orme, Pandora, some Banco, etc. I just don't like them as much as Goblin.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Prog but im not Italian

• 3 months later...

Any fans?

yes, love the IT Prog!!! Banco, Le Orme, PFM, Locanda, Cherry Fibem Reale Acad. JET, Nova, I can keep going!!!! hahah

Any fans?

My favorite Italian prog band is Goblin, the guys responsible for those great film scores (mosttly for Dario Argento's horror epics, and some other movies). They also recorded two splendid original studio albums, three if you count the one-off reunion without original keyboardist Claudio Simonetti...and THAT CD rocks, too. The pre-Goblin band Cherry Five also released one classic album, in '75.

I also enjoy Nuova Era, Apoteosi, Le Orme, Pandora, some Banco, etc. I just don't like them as much as Goblin.

Cool! I forgot about this thread somehow...

I love all bands mentioned. I think my favorite bands would be Il Balletto Di Bronzo, Banco, Le Orme, and Locanda Delle Fate

• 2 weeks later...