Gary Johnson

JC_AOR

Just to let others know, there was a problem with the packets that mine and Geoffs CD's were sent in so they didn't make it through international customs. Gary has done a great job in fixing this problem and now has re sent the CD's to us. As Gary says, there will be more CD's in stock shortly. For those who haven't yet checked out the YouTube links above with some of the songs from 'Tracing Starlines' - give them a try, I think quite a few people around here will appreciate them. Excellent stuff IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally got to hear this one... what can I say; I love it.

It would be great to hear what could have been done with a final mixing and mastering in the hands of a trained professional, but as it is it is still very good. The production / sound is great... I just feel a more polished final job would have really made some of these songs more explosive. For example, tunes like 'The One,' 'Something to hold on to' and 'Leaves (3am)' all have stunning hooks.

The songs are great throughout, though, and it'd be a tough job to not enjoy this. Great disc.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GJSolo

Just saw your post today, glad it worked out for you! Thanks so much for your comments and patience... The next one is already in the works... I will definitely keep you guys up to date.

Rock on!

Gary