Rue McClanahan passes away....

Dark Star

No Estelle Getty died in 2008. R.I.P. Blanche. Only Betty White is left.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2008/07/22/2008-07-22_golden_girls_actress_estelle_getty_dies_.html

I guess this means that Betty White is the Highlander. "There can be only one...."

But seriously... Rue/Blanche was a f*ckin scream on the "Golden Girls." R.I.P. to the original "cougar."

I guess this means that Betty White is the Highlander. "There can be only one...."

But seriously... Rue/Blanche was a f*ckin scream on the "Golden Girls." R.I.P. to the original "cougar."

I've seen that term a few times on a number of sites I have ... erm ... accidentally stumbled across... :whistle:

How does it differ from MILF?

I've seen that term a few times on a number of sites I have ... erm ... accidentally stumbled across... :whistle:

How does it differ from MILF?

Depending on who you talk to, I guess both terms are more or less interchangeable.

However, to my understanding, a MILF is just a word to describe a hot older woman... Whereas a Cougar is a hot, older woman who actively pursues and desires younger men. So with that in mind, I guess all cougars are MILFs, but not all MILFs are necessarily cougars. Know what I'm sayin'? :lol: