Awesome or not?

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kiss_face_paint.gif

Saw this in travels and thought it'd be interesting to most of the populace here at the Double H F. First of all, that's pretty intense. I could never imagine sitting still for that. (Though, I imagine it wouldn't be any longer than some tattoos, so maybe it's not the time, but location.) More than anything else that I thought of, though, was the ingenuity involved in this creation; wrapping up all four faces into the work on one person's face.

Would you be willing to do this as a one-off (concert, one Halloween party, or something else)?

:kiss:

(BTW, this probably matters not to anyone else but the nerd in me, but the only reason "its" is "its" and not "it's" in the answer choice is because every time I used the apostrophe, it cut off the rest of the answer.)

This is strangely hypnotizing and I agree, pretty clever in a weird fanboyish obsessive sort of way. By the way you missed out one option on the poll: All the time! That would get my vote.