Concert Live

Dave

:wtf: !!!! PaulRodgers_pak_lg2.jpg

I nearly fell out of my chair with excitement when I saw this, only to find out for 20 euros you get 3 cd-r's

Who the fuck are these guys???????????

Concert Live

Hmm....looks kinda like their takin' unofficial (or what some may/do call bootleg) live recordin's & transferrin' 'em to disc & to sell? Whether silver pressed or basic cd-r's, most likely the latter! :screwy::unsure:

But what is strange, there was a link from either Paul Rodgers website or his myspace page {I can't remember which now :unsure: } for this website and if you look there were plenty of other bands including a Thunder live CD as well so the artists must be in on it as well :unsure:

• 2023 Gold Donors
Hmm....looks kinda like their takin' unofficial (or what some may/do call bootleg) live recordin's & transferrin' 'em to disc & to sell? Whether silver pressed or basic cd-r's, most likely the latter! :screwy::unsure:

But what is strange, there was a link from either Paul Rodgers website or his myspace page {I can't remember which now :unsure: } for this website and if you look there were plenty of other bands including a Thunder live CD as well so the artists must be in on it as well :unsure:

Yep, that is strange! I think the link goes to another page on this site, then there's another to Paul's "official" website. I do wonder if Paul (& other bands) both knows of this site, there 'business' strategies &/or have givin' there ok for these people to sell this music? :wacko:

http://www.concertlive.co.uk/aboutus.php

"after a somewhat drunken late night disagreement over the last track played at a Massive Attack concert." :screwy:

Yep, that is strange! I think the link goes to another page on this site, then there's another to Paul's "official" website. I do wonder if Paul (& other bands) both knows of this site, there 'business' strategies &/or have givin' there ok for these people to sell this music? :wacko:

http://www.concertlive.co.uk/aboutus.php

"after a somewhat drunken late night disagreement over the last track played at a Massive Attack concert." :screwy:

Exactly what I was thinking mate when I first read it !!!!!

• 3 months later...

Now they have the 3 BAD COMPANY British shows {still one to do on the 11th of this month} and it seems you can purchase them individually for 20 pound each or get the 3 in a collectors set for 60 pound :unsure:

Interesting to read one review from someone who purchased one of them...

Sound quality is ok, but a bit miffed I have to download the 3 encore tracks and burn them to an enclosed blank cd myself, considering its £20. May as well download the whole thing, as it will fir on one disc!!!

They also have CD'S of Marillion, Asia and Uriah Heep !!!

Would love to have the :bowdown: Paul Rodgers and :bowdown: Bad Company ones :crying: but I'm not paying 60pounds {For the Bad Company one which does not include shipping..add another 8.49pounds}.....converted to Aussie $'s - $112 for CD fuckin' R's

http://www.concertlive.co.uk/products.php?id=99&type=livecd

This company is registered to Audiowax out of London. They claim to "... provide Music & Sound Design For Creative Media. We Have Produced Scores For Tv Advertisments (Heat Magazine, Bmw, Golden Wonder, Vision Express)Independent Film, Radio and Corporate Media. We Can Also Provide Music or Sound Clips For Websites and Web Delivered Video"

They have a website which does not exist at www.audiowax.com (claims to be a recent registered domain name). They are a UK Limited Company, (Company number: 5614873). Whether this is legit or not is yet to be seen as anyone can register companies these days. Also, being a registered company does not mean the usage of the copyrighted music is 100% within law.

They go to the gig and record the audio live at the venue ('authorised'... according to info) for sell directly after the gigs. They are CD-Rs. Yes.

This company is registered to Audiowax out of London. They claim to "... provide Music & Sound Design For Creative Media. We Have Produced Scores For Tv Advertisments (Heat Magazine, Bmw, Golden Wonder, Vision Express)Independent Film, Radio and Corporate Media. We Can Also Provide Music or Sound Clips For Websites and Web Delivered Video"

They have a website which does not exist at www.audiowax.com (claims to be a recent registered domain name). They are a UK Limited Company, (Company number: 5614873). Whether this is legit or not is yet to be seen as anyone can register companies these days. Also, being a registered company does not mean the usage of the copyrighted music is 100% within law.

They go to the gig and record the audio live at the venue ('authorised'... according to info) for sell directly after the gigs. They are CD-Rs. Yes.

Now that is some very good and informative information indeed :tumbsup: